From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Carl Anderson
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 5:53 AM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: RE: [wtp-dev] WTP Performance Cross Team

Kaloyan,

      It is now 4 out of 9 ... due to a scheduling conflict, I will not
be
able to attend the meeting and must send my regrets.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

             "Raev, Kaloyan"

             <kaloyan.raev@sap

             .com>
             Sent by:                  "General discussion of
project-wide
             wtp-dev-bounces@e         or architectural issues."

             clipse.org                <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

             07/31/2008 09:45
Subject
             AM                        RE: [wtp-dev] WTP Performance
Cross
                                       Team

             Please respond to

                 "General

               discussion of

              project-wide or

               architectural

                 issues."

             <wtp-dev@eclipse.

                   org>

There is no such plan. There are still 5 of 9 who have not sent regrets
yet :-)

Greetings, Kaloyan