[wtp-dev] Kathy Chan will be on vacation for the month of August

Hi,

Please note that I will be on vacation starting on August 1 and will not be back in the office until September 2.  I would not have access to emails during that time.

During my absence, Peter Moogk (another committer for Web services sub project), would be my delegate as the Web services subproject lead.  He would be taking care of defect triaging, reviewing and bringing defect up for approval for the Web services sub project.  Amy and Valentin would be representing the WTP Web services team in the WTP status meeting.

Please contact Peter at pmoogk@xxxxxxxxxx if you have any questions or concerns regarding the Web services sub project during my absence.

Regards,

Kathy Chan
Rational Java Web Services,