Re: [wtp-dev] Eclipse cannot find the tag library descriptors for JSFcore and html taglibs

Behrang Saeedzadeh wrote:
Hi Kaloyan,

The wtp-dev mailing list is for collaboration between WTP developers.
You are encourage to use the designated newsgroup for user questions
like this:
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.webtools

Thanks for pointing to the user's mailing list :-) I have been trying to find it
for some time with no luck! Is there also a mailing list available for users?

Thanks, Kaloyan, for providing the links to the Glassfish plugins page and issuetracker.

Behrang, please file a bug there and we will investigate it.

Rochelle

As far as I understand the problem, the Glassfish server has the JSF
libs at runtime, but they are not included in the classpath of your Web
project targeted on the Glassfish runtime. The latter is responsibility
of the Glassfish server adapter that you have downloaded. It is not
develop in the WTP project and you should report the problem to the
Glassfish developers.

I also thought so and I have reported this to Arun Gupta. But I thought
maybe this is a shortcoming in the server plugin API so I posted it
both to Arun's blog and here.

Thanks,
Behrang