RE: [wtp-dev] Facets ext.p: template element

What are you trying to accomplish by using the template extension point? The template concept was something that was tried early on, but was not a terribly successful or useful concept and is not in active use to my knowledge. Probably needs to be marked deprecated...

- Konstantin

From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stoilov, Dimo
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 7:38 AM
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Subject: [wtp-dev] Facets ext.p: template element

Hello,

 Facets ext.p: the  "template "  element has a child element "preset". It is deprecated  and  the shema also reqires it. What  should be used instead?

I couldn't find anything about the template element in this article:http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-BuildingProjectFacets/tutorial.html#defining.presets  Is there any other documentation about it's usage?

Greetings,
Dimo

Back to the top