Re: [wtp-dev] Releng question

Peter,

      As per the P2 guidelines, did you unzip the releng tools zip in the
eclipse/dropins directory?

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

             Peter Moogk
             <pmoogk@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             wtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wtp-dev] Releng question
             04/30/2008 11:47
             AM

             Please respond to
                 "General
               discussion of
              project-wide or
               architectural
                 issues."
             <wtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hey Everyone,
         I'm using the Eclipse 3.4 base which WTP uses as my self host
environment.  However, when I overlay the releng tools zip for this Eclipse
base, the "release" popup item doesn't seem to appear in the team popup
category as I expected.  Has anyone else run into this problem?  Thanks.

Peter Moogk
Rational Web Services Development
IBM Canada Ltd.
pmoogk@xxxxxxxxxx