[wtp-dev] Editing JSP tag files

Hi all,

I have a question regarding editing JSP tag files in Eclipse. I have
two tag files:

1. "included.tagf" which contains a bunch of import statements
2. "test.tag" which includes the "included.tagf" using the following at the top
<%@ include file="included.tagf" %>

When editing the "test.tag", Eclipse shows an error that "ClassXYZ can
not be resolved" which is actually imported in the "included.tagf".
The application runs fine, but Eclipse is showing compilation errors.
I am not sure if this is a known bug or I am doing something wrong.

thanks
Nilesh

--
Nilesh Bansal