[wtp-dev] Wiki document on effects and implications of P2 for WTP

As promised, I've started a central place to read about WTP and P2.

What we have learned (to love) about P2

And, I have totally dumped all my knowledge there, so ... now it's up to you to add to it, correct it, etc. :)
And open bugs against WTP or P2 if you have the slightest problem.

Hope it helps any committers or adopters that's having trouble getting started ... and, hope it can be kept up to date.