[wtp-dev] Let's flock at EclispeCon?

I'm sure there will be lots of opportunities to meet and chat at EclipseCon, but
to make it easier, I've reserved a Birds-of-a-Feather room for Monday evening
for WTP committers. If you are able, please stop by.

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=621

This BOF is primarily just some time set-aside for WTP committers to come and make sure we all meet each other! We will try and informally discuss a few general topics about the project as a whole (its progress, management, etc) before small groups break off to address the most important issues of the day (either tough technical problems in your component, or where to go for dinner or drinks :)

While this BOF is intended for current WTP Committers ... we won't kick out anyone who drops by to say hello, or sign up to be a committer!

Back to the top