[wtp-dev] Need to (re) define JEE Package for EPP to build

WTP Committers and heavy users,

In keeping with Eclipse Foundation's Planning Council, I (on behalf of you :) am assuming "ownership" of the JEE package definition and quality assurance.
(Ian sent note to committers list not long ago, describing more of what that means).

But, in this note, I wanted to direct your attention to bug 217716, "Need to (re) define JEE Content".

If anyone has any advice about what should go in that package -- above and beyond our tools, that is -- please comment in that bugzilla.