From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Julien Maupoux
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 11:26 AM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] Specific taglib additional features

Hi,

I am trying to develop some advanced assist on one of my taglib. This includes a completion on my taglib attributes, poping up some wizards on tags creations... Is there a way to provide these features, without using the jsf entry points (I actually wonder if this is a good idea as my taglib has no relation with jsf) ?

Thanks.

Back to the top