Re: [wtp-dev] Phobos support in eclipse?

Nope, no support for Phobos planned.

If interested, you can see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Web_Tools_Platform_Release_3.0_Requirements

The ATF project
http://www.eclipse.org/atf/
looks like it has some similar function (like _javascript_ Debugging) but
nothing nearly so polished and wizard driven as what Phobos is.

Jon Brisbin <jon.brisbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/19/2007 03:22 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."        <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Phobos support in eclipse?

I'm working on a project that is checking out Phobos https://phobos.dev.java.net/ but I'm an eclipse user. Am I going to have to switch to NetBeans? Or is there something in the works that will incorporate Phobos with eclipse at some point in the future?

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin