[wtp-dev] CVS Restructuring is DONE!!!

Give is a whirl.

There's still some tweaking to do, but I'll starting fixing the build scripts soon to make sure we can still build!

Feel free to ask if you have questions or see problems.

Remember to re-checkout your code!

For the map files, check out your specific subfolder, releng, releng-dali or releng-jsf ... like before, not the top level webtools.map directory.
We can fix up/breakup the releng maps later ... I'll have to coordinate that with build changes.

Thanks everyone ... it'll be worth it in the long run!

Back to the top