Re: [wtp-dev] Jonas Launch Configuration Properties: Working Directory

Hi,
This is the mailing list for the day to day development of the WTP
itself. Your question is more appropriate for the wtp newsgroups.
Please continue the discussion over there.
Having said that, it is possible to change the working directory of
the launch configuration for a jonas server however due to a bug in
some older versions of WTP the changes on launch configurations  are
overridden by the server preferences.
--
Gorkem