[wtp-dev] Architecture Working Group meeting

Hi,

The first meeting of the WTP Architecture Working Group will be this coming Friday. Details:
Friday, September 14th
3pm EDT/noon PDT
1 866-245-5059
Passcode: 4203514

As discussed on last week's status call, initial topics will include:
  • Updating our high level architecture document
    • Make current with how things currently are (add, JSF, JPA, DTP, etc.)
    • Make current with how we want things to be (improved componentization, etc).
    • Make a Projects View
    • Make a Features View
    • Making recommendations that are important to release 3.0, such as
      • Can we install and/or enable proper capabilities for various install scenarios?
      • Should/can some plugins move to better components/features?
      • Working with project leads for the "bottoms up" perspective, and address what's realistic
      • Discussing Konstantin's Big Picture findings

      Sorry for the Friday afternoon timeslot, this was the only time that worked for a couple of us. On the call we'll try to find a better time for the second meeting.

      Thanks,
      Tim deBoer
      deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top