[wtp-dev] WTP 1.5.5, 2.0.1, 3.0 plans this week

WTP 1.5.5

Teams should be executing and reporting their functional and regression tests as noted here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Release_1.5.5_Functional_Regression_Test

This is also a good time to verify any bug fixes that went in for 1.5.5.

We will plan on running a final sniff test on Thursday in preparation for officially declaring next Friday August 31st.  If nothing has changed, just note that on the wiki results.

WTP 2.0.1

Ensure the 2.0.1 JUnits are all functioning properly.  There is no scheduled 2.0.1 maintenance build declare this week.

WTP 3.0

WTP 3.0 M1 will be declared this Friday, August 24th.  We need to wrap up all M1 line items, new and noteworthy, web service explorer changes, JSF tabbed property changes, and run smoke tests in order to declare.

Note, there is currently one JSF JUnit failing.  Please investigate this ASAP!

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top