[wtp-dev] replacing the default xml model handler

hi guys,

i want to replace the default xml model handler
with a custom xml model handler using the following extension definition:

<extension
     point="org.eclipse.wst.sse.core.modelHandler">
  <modelHandler
        associatedContentTypeId="org.eclipse.core.runtime.xml"
        class="com.fourjs.genero.ide.xml.core.PatchedModelHandler"
        default="true"
        id="com.fourjs.genero.ide.xml.core.PatchedModelHandler">
  </modelHandler>
</extension>

however, my extension definition seems to be ignored and instead the default xml model handler (ModelHandlerForXML) is loaded.

could someone give me a hint whats to do to replace the default xml model handler ?

many regards,

lars

Back to the top