[wtp-dev] Reminder: WTP 2.0 RC3 Plans this week

Recall we are scheduled to declare WTP 2.0 RC3 on Thursday this week, and not Friday.  Isn't Europa fun?  :-)

This means we need to try and have all fixes in by tonight to produce a RC3 candidate build to start smoke tests on Wednesday.  Stay tuned for the smoke test request tommorrow morning.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top