[wtp-dev] Java 5 related Compile Errors in org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.core

In my development environment, I see a compile error in
org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.core

Specifically, it says

The type Map is not generic; it cannot be parameterized
with arguments <String, Object>
org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.core/src/org/eclipse/jst/server/generic/internal/xml
XMLUtils.java        line 131

This plugin has 1.4 specified as it's Execution Environment. Should it be 1.5?
Or, should there be some project setting specified to make this issue a warning, instead
of an error?

Does no one else see this?

Back to the top