[wtp-dev] WTP RC1 Status

It's time to start shutting down RC1.

We have a handful of defects approved by PMC awaiting to be dropped for a build, and after that, we should have a smoke testable candidate.  The prereqs have been updated to the RC1 level.  Please triage all bugs incorrectly still targetted for RC1, unless they really need to go in this week.

There are currently no JUnit tests failing!  Why I am so happy about that is actually quite sad.  :-)  Anyways, please release your RC1 fixes with PMC approval ASAP.  I will send a note tommorrow with a candidate build update.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top