[wtp-dev] PMC Review Reminder for WTP 2.0

Committers,

As you all should know, as we enter RC1, we start PMC Review for every change in WTP 2.0.  For RC1, you only need one PMC member vote in order to release a fix.

It is *very* important if you want quick turnaround, that you list "jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx" as a CC and enter PMC in the status whiteboard.  That way, I can make sure the PMC members are notified of the bug awaiting their approval.  I will do my best to update PMC to PMC_approved, but if you see that you have enough votes, feel free to release.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Back to the top