Re: [wtp-dev] Things to Do for WTP 2.0 RC0 Shutdown

John,

This looks very good.  I have already linked (and will continue to update ) the JEE5 test plans.

In order to shutdown RC0, there are few line items for each component this week:

1) Ensure there are no failing JUnits (currently, 2 web services test fail and 1 JSF test fails)
2) Complete your new and noteworthy for RCO, see  186461
3) Do some functional and regression testing, or update your test plan here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_Test_Plans_20RC0 and ask for community help.
4) Verify and close out any bugzillas in the resolved state, especially blocker/criticals, and majors.
5) Triage remaining bugzillas to the appropriate milestone or defer, especially for enhancements.
6) Fix any blockers/criticals which would prevent RC0 declaration.  No other code should be released.

We are delivering a substantial amount in RC0, let's ensure it is of the quality expected.

Just a reminder, RC1 will be declared next Friday and all bug fixes will require one PMC vote for approval.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

Naci Dai,

eteration a.s.