We will produce our M6 candidate this
evening, and final smoke testing should start tommorrow morning. At
that point there should not be any changes going in unless they are truly
stop ship caliber bugs. A note must be sent to wtp-releng with a
detailed explanation of why we need to respin and you should indicate a
failure on the smoke test status wiki. We'll use the smoke test status
wiki to gauge component's nod of approval for declaring.
If all goes well, *famous last words*,
we should be able to declare M6 tommorrow.
But please, please, please do use caution
if releasing tonight, and hold any bug back til RC0/M7 which is not critical
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC