[wtp-dev] Translators and namespace prefixes

Does anyone have any experience with using the Translator framework with documents that may have namespace prefixes? Currently, my implementation throws off exceptions when I have a document that uses namespace prefixes, and most of the other implementations of Translators behave similarly, at least given a cursory examination.

Am I limited to using no prefixes when using the Translator framework? Is this something to be logged against the Translator framework?

- Paul

Back to the top