From: jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 9:08 AM
To: Konstantin Komissarchik
Subject: [wtp bug] Reminder - Please verify resolved bugs

Thank you for reporting the bugs that you found in WTP. One or more bugs
have been fixed for more than two weeks [1]. Please verify the fixes
using the latest 1.5.1 build [2]. Reporting and verifying bug fixes is
an important way to improve WTP and we appreciate your contribution.

[1]
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?classification=WebTools&produc
t=Web+Tools&bug_status=RESOLVED&resolution=FIXED&resolution=INVALID&reso
lution=WONTFIX&resolution=WORKSFORME&resolution=---&field0-0-0=days_elap
sed&type0-0-0=greaterthan&value0-0-0=14&emailreporter1=1&emailtype1=subs
tring&email1=kosta@xxxxxxx

[2] http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/

>>Register now for BEA World 2006 --- See http://www.bea.com/beaworld<<
by email and then delete it.