[wtp-dev] Status of final M1.5.1 build ... ETA: 6PM Eastern

due to a few regressions found in this weeks smoke tests we will re-spin,
and due to some Friday afternoon build machine software upgrades by our revered webmaster,
our re-spins will need to be re-spun :)

But, there will be very little change in that final build (from previous, tested one) and it will be ready about 6 PM Eastern time.
No re-smoke-testing needed, I'll declare it as soon as its ready.

Back to the top