[wtp-dev] EclipseWorld 2006 WTP Track and Subprojects

Here is the final version of the WTP track and the subproject summaries. Thx to Raghu, Bob, and Shaun for the charts.

Would all WTP EclipseWorld presenters please show this at the end of their talks to encourage attendance and participation in the subprojects.

I'd also like to invite all WTP presenters to attend the Tailgate party Wed. night 8pm-10pm. I will introduce you and give you and opportuntiy to speak for a few minutes. We can than adjourn to a WTP meeting at a convenient bar.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411