Re: [wtp-dev] Reminder of deadlines/activities this week

David,

What's the Hot Bug situation? Do adopters understand our shutdown schedule? Thx.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/29/2006 02:37 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Reminder of deadlines/activities this week

Just wanted to be sure our highest priorities for this week are clear.

We'll have two smoke tests and two declared builds this week. Please have all code in and good builds running by Wednesday, end-of-day.

Thursday then, we'll smoke test both the 1.5.1 maintenance build to be declared.

And, we'll smoke test the 2.0 build to declare M1! So, since it is a milestone, please test a little more than a quick smoke test.  We realize there's "nothing new" in M1, but, being one of the first builds that works with 3.3 M1, its important to others that may be trying to make progress on the 3.3 based stream. Please ensure your code streams are "up to date" and code released to both 1.5.1 and 2.0 where appropriate. And .. keep your eye on the JUnit tests!

Also, by Thursday's status meeting, please scrub-a-dub-dub your 1.5.1 lists. Currently there's about 56 targeted for 1.5.1, which is way too many for the next two weeks. If I restrict the search to "major" and "P2", then there is only 13 ... which is not too bad. So, The objective is by Thursday's status meeting we have only 13 or less targeted for 1.5.1.

Thanks all.