[wtp-dev] IMPORTANT -- removal of old project explorer framework in WTP

The migration of the WTP project explorer framework into the platform as the Eclipse 3.2 common navigator is complete.  Thus, it is necessary for us to remove the old extraneous duplicate plugins in WTP to avoid confusion and ensure function works as expected.  The plugins which will be removed from this week's RC2 builds are:

org.eclipse.jst.common.navigator.java
org.eclipse.wst.common.navigator.views
org.eclipse.wst.common.navigator.workbench

This should not be news to anyone, just a friendly reminder now that WTP M6 has been declared, we will be removing these plugins.  If anyone has any issues or concerns with this, let me know.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
Software Engineer, IBM Rational
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

"I know this lady way down in my country.
She is so pretty that my eyes throw disguises at me.
Now we will sit and we'll wonder about our future,
But now I'm thinking that today sounds fine to me."  - Of A Revolution

Back to the top