Re: [wtp-dev] Multiple markers per validator support

Vijay,

These enhancement are of definite interest to the JSF project.  Will these enhancements be available in an interim build of 1.5 prior to release?

--Cam
--- Begin Message ---
Extended Teams,

There has been a need expressed by adopters of validation framework to have each validator support more than one problem maker. The reason behind this need was to take advantage of the markerResolutions feature that is provided by the platform by the  org.eclipse.ui.ide.markerResolution extension point to add Quick Fix support for problem markers. This support had been added to validation framework and the details of how this feature works are explained in the Multiple marker per Validator support section in this link below.

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/wst/components/validation/ValidationFrameworkRework.html

I have released this code last night so it may not make it to this weeks I build unless there is retag and respin but will be in next weeks I build.

Regards, Vijay