[wtp-dev] Three members of WTP community elected to Eclipse board

Thought I'd pass on the good news that three members of the WTP community have been elected to the Eclipse board of directors. Congratulations to Tim Wagner, Jochen Krause and Todd Williams on their election. From their contributions to WTP I'm sure they'll all do a great job as part of the board.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM on 03/06/2006 12:35 PM -----
"Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/06/2006 12:29 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Committers

<eclipse.org-membership-at-large@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
"'eclipse.org-board'" <eclipse.org-board@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[eclipse.org-committers] Election Results

All,

The new elected reperesentatives on the Eclipse Board of Directors as of April 1 will be:

Committer Representatives:
    Scott Lewis (*)
   Kai-Uwe Maetzel (*)
   Jeff McAffer
   Tim Wagner

Add-In Provider Representatives:
    Jochen Krause
   Howard Lewis (*)
   Mike Taylor
   Todd Williams (*)

I would also like to recognize the contribution of Rich Main and John Wiegand who are leaving the Eclipse Board after having served since its inception. The Eclipse community owes them a great deal for their many hours of efffort of behalf of the Eclipse community.

(*) Returning board member.

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.