[wtp-dev] Removing following classes in M6 builds....

Hi everyone,

We are continuing to cleanup unused classes, and also want to reduce our non-api references, so I am removing the following classes.

org/eclipse/jst/common/jdt/internal/integration/JavaInsertionHelper
org/eclipse/jst/j2ee/internal/servertarget/TargetRuntimeExtensionHandlerReader
org/eclipse/jst/j2ee/internal/ejb/project/EJBGenHelpers
org/eclipse/jst/common/jdt/internal/integration/ui/JavaInsertionOperation

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Back to the top