Re: [wtp-dev] Marie Hutchinson is out of the office.

Hi Marie,

I've seen a lot of your out of office notifications on the wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx list recently. Please disable your autoresponder from replying to the wtp-dev list.

You can disable mail from going to the wtp-dev list using the Tools->Out of Office preference as shown below. Selecting the "Do not automatically reply to mail from Internet addresses" will prevent your out of office response from going to any external addresses.

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Marie Hutchinson/Ontario/Contr/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/02/2006 01:36 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Marie Hutchinson is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  03/02/2006 and will not return until
03/03/2006.

At 1pm today I will be returning to the Kelly Services office, you may
reach me there till 5pm.  I will be on site tomorrow (Mar 3) 10am.  All
urgent matters please contact the Kelly Services office at 519-578-9640.