Re: [wtp-dev] User Interface Consistency initiative

It is. Thanks Sachin.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

Sachin Patel <sppatel2@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/27/2006 08:38 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] User Interface Consistency initiative

I"m sure this is already on this list, but if not... "facet
presentation".

- sachin