Re: [wtp-dev] server architecture discussion

I'd like to discuss 123676.

thx
- sachin

On Feb 23, 2006, at 9:35 PM, Ted Bashor wrote:

Would like to invite interested parties to participate in a WTP server tools architecture call on Monday.

This is an opportunity to discuss any outstanding architecture issues and to design solutions -- perhaps temporarily setting aside annoying practicalities like schedule and api changes :-)

I’ll try to send out an agenda doc Monday morning with some topics.  The primary one for us is the facet runtime bridge.  But please feel free to send me any other items you’d like to discuss.

Time: Monday, 2/27  11 AM PST / 2 PM EST

Toll free:  866-214-3176

Passcode:  8870689

Thanks, Ted

tbashor@xxxxxxx