[wtp-dev] WTP M5 shutdown

In case anyone (besides me) loses track of time, don't forget that this week is our last I-build for M5. After this week's I-build is declared,
we'll begin our "S-build" warm-ups. Besides the change in the build letter, the important thing is absolute stability of the delivered code,
as our M5 date (3/3) can not change due to Callisto commitments. This M5 also represents our API freeze. And, rather than any "last minute,"
large API changes, it would be better to err in favor of stability, and run possible API changes through the exception process during M6.
Also, besides testing and fixing bugs, a good thing to do in the upcoming week is to re-think your M6 plans and adjust based on what was achieved in M5.

One point of the milestone process -- to having these absolute, hard cutoff dates -- is not to cram stuff in at the last minute!! but to have a
clear point of adjusting the plan as needed.

Back to the top