[wtp-dev] Agenda for WTP Status Telecon, 2006-01-05

See WTP Status Telecons [1] for more information.

[1] http://eclipse.org/webtools/development/status-telecons/index.html

Agenda

1. Open Actions Items [1] - Arthur Ryman

Action items owners should update their status in Bugzilla prior to the status telecon. Thx.

113137 nor P3 naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx NEW 1.0.1 M101 [action] Create a tutorial document for facets
114446 nor P3 cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx NEW 1.0.1 M101 [action] Open API requests for non-API usages in WTP
122187 nor P3 naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx NEW 1.0.1 M101 [action] Generate reports of fixed bugs from CVS commit c...

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=casesubstring&short_desc=%5Baction%5D&product=Web+Tools&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

1. WTP 1.0.1 Status- Arthur Ryman

We'll review the status of the Hot Bugs. [1]

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/plans/1.0.1/adopter-hotlist-report.html

2. WTP 1.5 M4 Status - David Williams

David will review the status of the port to Callisto.

3. WTP 1.5 Planning - Tim Wagner

All components leads should start creating milestone plans for this release. [1] You can use Bugzilla exclusively or augment Bugzilla via the XML milestone plans as in previous releases.

The main themes are Quality (reducing our large bug backlog), Eclipse currency (moving to Callisto), and standards currency (initial support for Java EE 5).

Since 1.5 is a very short release, we need to minimize disruption to adopters. Please review the proposed Non-API Code Deprecation Policy [2] and be prepared to discuss it.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/plans/1.5/

[2] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/adopters/

4. Requirements Process - Jochen Krause (Tentative)

Jochen will review the requirements process if he can make this call.

5. Other Business - Open

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077