Re: [wtp-dev] Hot Bug Status - RC4 Decision

Hi Arthur,

Please see my post to the mailing list on Saturday night. 120109 is blocking the dynamic install of the Geronimo server adapter and we only need to change a URL to fix it. There is also another defect in the note that was deferred to 1.0.1 but I think we need to reconsider.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/12/2005 10:19 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Hot Bug Status - RC4 Decision

I received some additional Hot Bugs requests. Here are the ones that have not been formally defered yet:

119939 maj P2 sinan.konya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx danjou@xxxxxxxxxx NEW jst.serv --- Error when publishing Dynamic web app to Websphere 6
120109 blo P2 deboer@xxxxxxxxxx sppatel2@xxxxxxxxx ASSI jst.serv 1.0 M10 Unable to download Geronimo server
120280 cri P2 cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx fgiust@xxxxxxxxxx NEW jst.j2ee 1.0 M10 "Could not publish to the server" on wtp 1.0rc2
120267 cri P2 david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx wakao@xxxxxxxxxx NEW wst.sse 1.0 M10 NPE when calling DocumentCSS#getOverrideStyle()

For 119939, I haven't heard back from Sinan yet. Naci - can you please followup on this? Thx. I'll investigate the impact of defering this to 1.0.1.

For 120109, the fix is really just a temporary workaround for a demo. I believe Sachin can live with a patch, so we should probably defer this to 1.0.1.

For 120280, Tim deBoer provided a patch. I am waiting to hear back from Tim and/or Chuck on this with a fix/defer recommendation.

For 120267,  I believe we can defer this to 1.0.1. I am waiting for a fix/defer recommendation from David.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411