Re: [wtp-dev] Status of RC2: Please smoke S-1.0RC2-200512081903 (J2EE Passes)

J2EESmoke test passes on this driver.

Creating EJB/Web/EAR Projects
Importing EAR with all module types
Changing dependencies
Creating Servlets/Session Beans using annotations
Running Servlet on tomcat
Changing Webapp to include util jar, republish works....

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/08/2005 04:07 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Status of RC2: Please smoke S-1.0RC2-200512081903

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/S-1.0RC2-200512081903/

As discussed in status call ... please post "pass or fail" to mailing list by Friday noon (eastern),
before we declare it to the broader community, and begin our week long testing.

Also, as mentioned on call, there's 5 or so bugs that will require an RC3 build.

As you fix those, please post status here, so one of us will know to do a "warmup" build for RC3.
Once we have those 5 or 6, we will declare RC3 as well.