Our plan is to build RC2 at end of day
Dec.7. We have a fair number of open Hot Bugs, P1 and critical/blockers
(see my recent posts). Most of these need to get into RC2 or be defered.
We will create another build Dec. 9 which will be our Release Candidate.
The week of Dec.12-16 will be dedicated
to testing. If any serious problems are still unresolved or new ones are
found, we'll consider rebuilding and delaying the release of WTP 1.0. If
we decide not to rebuild, then we'll document the unresolved serious problems
in Release Notes. I'll edit the Release Notes.
Recall that any new build will reset
our testing clock to allow for a full week of testing prior to release.
We're getting very close, but there
is still a lot of work to do. We'll discuss these issues further at the
telecon on Thursday.
IBM Software Group, Rational Division