[wtp-dev] Towards RC2

I have re-enabled automatic "S" builds in the committers download area for RC2 builds.

Please remember our schedule and policies during this time.
  • November 30 – December 6: All checkins require Bugzilla entry and component lead approval (recorded in CVS and Bugzilla). Only high priority / high severity issues should be addressed. No API changes are permitted (except to not declare as API anything with insufficient documentation or testing).
  • December 7th: RC2 produced.

Back to the top