[wtp-dev] Updated agenda for the WTP Status Telecon, 2005-11-03

See WTP Status Telecons [1] for more information.

[1] http://eclipse.org/webtools/development/status-telecons/index.html

Time: 9:00 PM EEST (Istanbul), 2:00 PM EDT (Toronto/Raleigh), 11:00 AM PDT (Seattle)

Toronto Dial-in number: +1-416-343-2604
Toll-free Dial-in number: +1-866-576-2504
Intl Dial-in number: 800-4444-3030
Information: +1-866-224-5844

Conference id: 9976929

Agenda

1. Review of Open Action Items [1] - Arthur Ryman

110309 enh P3 jst.jsp-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx ryman@xxxxxxxxxx NEW --- [action] Add WTP 1.0 JST Component API Plan Items to Master Bug 110276
110308 enh P3 david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx ryman@xxxxxxxxxx NEW --- [action] Add WTP 1.0 WST Component API Plan Items to Master Bug 110275
113134 nor P3 david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx NEW --- [action] Assign target milestone to critical/blocking bugs
113137 nor P3 tbashor@xxxxxxx jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx NEW --- [action] Document the set of facets that we'll need for J2EE projects
114446 nor P3 cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx NEW 1.0 M9 [action] Open API requests for non-API usages in WTP
114914 nor P3 syeshin@xxxxxxxxxx jeffliu@xxxxxxxxxx NEW --- [action] Post some examples of what not to do for context help/infopop IDs

[1]
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=casesubstring&short_desc=%5Baction%5D&product=Web+Tools&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

2. WTP 1.0 M9 Status - David Williams

Review bug backlog, builds, and plans. Assign two teams to test in disconnected mode.

3. WTP docs - Susan Yeshin

4. WTP 1.0 API Scans - Jeffrey Liu

Review action to finalize component.xml

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=Update+component.xml&product=Web+Tools&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

5. WTP 1.0 Performance - Jeffrey Liu

Performance results for 1028 I-build [1]. Three issues that I want to discuss:

1. It shows quite a few regressions, some even in the 100%+ range. However, the difference could be 10ms vs 20ms. So, are these really test data that we want to show in the summary page?

2. Since performance tests are not run as part of the normal build process, performance JUnit failures are not identified until after the weekly I-build is declared. As a result, no performance data for the failing testcase. I think we need to make sure when the performance testcase gets run, they will run successfully. Any suggestions on how to do that?

3. Start reviewing performance regressions

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/I-I20051028-200510280017/perfresults/graph/performance.php

6. WTP Features and Subsystems Status [1] - David Williams

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/arch_and_design/subsystems/SubsystemsAndFeatures.html

7. Flexible Project Development Status - Chuck Bridgham

8. Project Facets Development Status -Konstantin Komissarchik

9. Other Business - Open

Jeffrey Liu
IBM Rational Software - Performance Analyst
IBM Toronto Lab.
8200 Warden Ave. Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7
Internal mail: D3/R8V/8200/MKM (D3-268)
T/L: 969 3531
Tel: (905) 413 3531
Fax: (905) 413 4920