[wtp-dev] Eclipse Web Tool installation problems

Hi all,

I have downloaded source files of web tools plugin for eclipse. I copied plug-in and features folders in to related folders.

When i select "new -> Project -> Web" on eclipse , i couldn't see Web Project option.
I have seen options such as  "J2EE Web project", "HTML" etc.

Is there any setting to do for web tools  except i did.

And another question i have, is it possible to create war file by using web tools?

Thanks in advance.

Arzu.

En etkili ve güvenilir PC Korumayi tercih edin, rahat edin! http://www.msn.com.tr/security/

Back to the top