[wtp-dev] Weekly I-build declared: I20051015 Sat, 15 Oct 2005 -- 00:36 (+0300)

Thanks to all for the last minute push to get these 'blockers' in this weekly.  We were 12 hours and 36 minutes late this week and we are 0 for 3 "on-time" this milestone.
Suggestions on how to have more "on time" builds would be appreciated. I think its partially "culteral" to just remember how important it is ... since we do not know
all the teams and schedules that depend on it [where as, in our past "product work', we all new exactly who needed it for what and when].  It may be a 'self correcting'
problem, though, since we can tell by the histories if there's a pattern for just a few teams .... or, if its just a random consequence of very busy people.
112655 blo P3 jst.j2ee-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx RESO Tomcat not correctly recognized in 10/13 build.
112657 blo P3 rmah@xxxxxxxxxx NEW Problem with opening wsdl file in wsdl editor the second ...

Much thanks,

Back to the top