Rational Tools, J2EE Tooling
Ph: (919) 486-1898, T/L: 526-1898
Internet: vbhadrir@xxxxxxxxxx

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 2:36 PM
To: wtp-dev <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:
From: Sachin Patel <sppatel2@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [wtp-dev] extenstion point doc for 1.0?

What is the plan for documentation for WTP as far as extensibility is
concerned? Will all the extendable area's and their extension points be
documented for 1.0? (for example things like extending common navigator,
server tooling framework, extended op framework, validation framework,
etc..)

Sachin.