Re: [wtp-dev] Agenda for WTP Status Telecon, 2005-09-22

Hi Arthur,

I would like to delay any furthur flex project discussion until next week when I get back.
I'll report on status at that point.  John will be sitting in for me this week, and will report on defect/milestone build status for the j2ee component

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Arthur Ryman <ryman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/22/2005 09:25 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Agenda for WTP Status Telecon, 2005-09-22

See WTP Status Telecons [1] for more information.

[1] http://eclipse.org/webtools/development/status-telecons/index.html

Time: 9:00 PM EEST (Istanbul), 2:00 PM EDT (Toronto/Raleigh), 11:00 AM PDT (Seattle)

Toronto Dial-in number: +1-416-343-2604
Toll-free Dial-in number: +1-866-576-2504
Intl Dial-in number: 800-4444-3030
Information: +1-866-224-5844

Conference id: 9976929

Agenda

1. Review of Open Action Items [1] - Arthur Ryman

110309 enh P3 PC cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx ryman@xxxxxxxxxx NEW J2EE Sta [action] Add WTP 1.0 JST Component API Plan Items to Mas...
110308 enh P3 PC deboer@xxxxxxxxxx ryman@xxxxxxxxxx NEW Web Stan [action] Add WTP 1.0 WST Component API Plan Items to Mas...
110312 enh P3 PC ryman@xxxxxxxxxx ryman@xxxxxxxxxx ASSI website [action] Automatically Merge Bugzilla Work Items with XML...
110313 enh P3 PC ryman@xxxxxxxxxx ryman@xxxxxxxxxx ASSI website [action] Reorganize Milestone and Test Plans on Web Site ...
110314 enh P3 PC lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx ryman@xxxxxxxxxx NEW website [action] Reorganize Tutorials on Web Site to Simplify Upd...

[1]
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=casesubstring&short_desc=%5Baction%5D&product=Web+Tools&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

2. WTP 0.7.1 Status - Jeffrey Liu

Jeffrey will discuss the end game. Let's also review the bug status.

3. WTP 1.0 M8 Status - David Williams

David will review the bug status. Can we declare the milestone with the current serious bugs?

4. WTP Features and Subsystems Status [1] - David Williams

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/arch_and_design/subsystems/SubsystemsAndFeatures.html

5. Flexible Project Development Status - Chuck Bridgham or delegate

6. Project Facets Development Status -Konstantin Komissarchik

Note the name change as decided by the recent vote.

7. Other Business - Open

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077