[wtp-dev] I-build ready for testing

The latest I-build has a few JUnit failures that Lawrence is looking into, but it is ready for a
quick "smoke tests" by all the interested teams.

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/I-I20050901-200509012031/

It is especially important this week to make sure relatively stable, as next week we'll begin making
larger API related changes and changes in the build process (so, important to have a
relatively stable I-build for continued development).

As always, our process relies on all teams pro-actively testing and ensuring the integrity of each weekly
build, and to speak up if a re-build is needed. If this pro-active approach is found to not work (e.g.
adopters report major failings after we declared I-build, then a more laborous QA process
will be required ... so, please ... , continue to be proactive and produce good I-builds as we have been.

If I hear no complaints, this I-build (hopefully with tests fixed) will be declared Friday at noon.
I realize some of the teams are on holiday on Friday, and even more on Monday ... so, I appreciate
your efforts to squeeze in this request.

Back to the top