Re: [wtp-dev] Information Required

Parag,

Peter already replied to your previous post. See http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-dev/msg02174.html.

"Hi Parag,
     Creating a Web service from an EJB is currently not supported in WTP.  We have enhancement defect 89922 open to add this functionality in the future.  Also, in the future please submit WTP usage related questions to the appropriate forums.  wtp-dev is intended for issues relating to WTP development.

      Thanks.

Peter Moogk"

WTP 0.7 is the first release of WTP. There is no previous version. As Peter has already requested, please post WTP usage questions (that is, questions related to using the WTP tools) to the WTP newsgroup. (See http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/community.html#help.)

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@xxxxxxxxxx

"Parag Vaidya" <vaidya.parag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/08/2005 09:51 AM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

<wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Information Required

Hi there,
          I required some information about How to create Web Service over an EJB. I know that WTP 0.7
doesn’t support for Creating EJB Web service on Axis then can anybody tell me is the same is supported by previous versions of WTP, if Yes then which Version? & Where I can find the tutorial for creating web service over EJB
It would be of Great Help if anybody respond me!..

Please Help Me

Thanks in Advance

  - Parag Vaidya