Re: [wtp-dev] cannot startt Jonas serverr from eclipse

- It would be helpful know the configuration to help you with your problem.    We do use JOnAS in multiple scenario.  Your problem maybe related to an already resolved server bug in WTP.  Have you tried it with M5?

- This mail list is for WTP developer discussion only.  There is a wtp newgroup that you use to forward these questions.  So please forward your question there and we will be happy to help you in that form.

Hello...

I'm working on JOnAS and Eclipse WTP ... i have no similar problems.
Which release of JOnas are you using ?