[wtp-dev] Provisional API changes

Hi,

Last week, several provisional API changes from a couple of different teams snuck into the WTP build. They were minor, easy to react to, and yes - they are provisional. Just a reminder that we want to make WTP a platform that people can build on, and the first step is to start treating our provisional API close to real API until we have something better to offer. Please broadcast changes like this to the mailing list so that any interested parties have time to react.

Thanks,
Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)