Re: [wtp-dev] Cleanup @since tags

Tim,

It's misleading to have the wrong @since tags in the source. Tim W and I have been advised by an Eclipse Foundation representative to clean up WTP for the Release Review. This was one of the few corrective actions we need to take to pass the review with flying colours.

Maybe Jeffrey can whip up a script to do this in batch mode for the whole project? (And add later them to the API classes for 1.0). I'll even open a bug for this action.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx
intranet: http://labweb.torolab.ibm.com/DRY6/

Timothy Deboer/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/21/2005 03:01 PM

Please respond to
"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues."

"General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [wtp-dev] Cleanup @since tags

Hi Arthur,

A couple months ago we were told that all API classes must have an @since tag, and of course at that time it was 1.0. Removing them all now and adding them back in 1.0 seems like a lot of unnecessary work, and I don't think renaming them all to 0.7 makes sense either since we no longer have API declared in 0.7. Isn't there a less change-intensive way to do this?

Thanks,

Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)